Your Ad Here
Google
LIVE teens are waiting to VideoChat with you NOW!
ImLive.com - Always Hot, Always LIVE
Compliance with 18 U.S.C. � 2257

Wednesday, November 14, 2007

When a MILF Gets Her Freak On

So, here is what happened when I got to the hotel last night. This total milf opened her door wearing nothing but a thong and a smile. When I attempted to speak she pulls me into the room, locks the door and dropped to her knees and began to give me the best blow job I have had in forever. I took this opportunity to drop the damned dildo I had bought her. She was really giving my cock some good attention when she stopped and aske me if I would fuck her mouth. I didn't have to be asked twice as I proceeded to ram my cock down her throat. After what seemed like forever I came, she didn't miss a drop.

After this I decided it was time to consume some pink taco. This milf had the sweetest smelling pussy ever. As good as it smelled it tasted even better. We moved to the bed and resumed by getting into 69. After she had humped my face to her own orgasm I took her and fucked her like my life depended on it. This milf was tight as hell and screaming all kinds of shit about how she had never been fucked so good by her small dick having husband when out of the corner of my eye I saw the bathroom door open revealing her hubby. I almost jumped outta my skin when he said it was o.k. that he liked to watch her get fucked. This was turning into some kinky shit. I told him to go ahead and watch all he wanted but I also informed him in no certain words that I was straight and intended to stay that way.

Anyway, to shorten this story some, I ended up fucking her for about half the night, got head once more and ended up wandering in just in time to take a shower and get ready for work. It is amazing how tired one freaky milf can make a man. As for her husband, he fell asleep watching me fuck his wife but not before he had pulled out the smallest dick I have ever seen and whacked it off.

If you liked this post, remember to tell your friends about milf stories- cumming soon in a mother near you!
LIVE LATINAS SEX SHOWS
ImLive.com - Always Hot, Always LIVE
Compliance with 18 U.S.C. � 2257