Your Ad Here
Google
LIVE teens are waiting to VideoChat with you NOW!
ImLive.com - Always Hot, Always LIVE
Compliance with 18 U.S.C. � 2257

Friday, November 23, 2007

Slut Mother-In-Law

I just got married to the 18-year-old daughter of a widow who is 36. After our honeymoon, when we came back to her home to stay, I overheard my wife saying that my cock is HUGE. It is nearly 3 inches thick and 8 inches long with a head that looks like a hammer. We had been fucking whenever we wanted to, and that had been many times a day. Before coming home she had been complaining that her pussy was sore and she can't take me for sometime. My mother-in-law has a beautiful, curved, matured body. I found her watching my groin with a faint smile on her face very exciting. One afternoon I found her watching me. I got bold and stood behind her pretending to look for something and brushed my half-stiff cock against her tight ass. To my surprise she didn't move way and didn't say anything! That made my cock become hard and I rubbed it against her back and slowly bent her forward . She leaned on the table and I couldn't resist myself anymore. I lifted her clothes and entered her very wet and mature hot pussy from behind. She let out a big moan as my 3-inch thick cock started pumping her. Her moans became louder and I started to growl with excitement! I tensed as the my juice started building up to shoot out. Meanwhile, my mother-in-law, realizing that I was coming, started pushing back every time I pulled the cock out for hard thrust, so that the big cock head rubbed her clit before entering again. Both of us came together. And then we realized that my wife had been attracted by the noise we were making. She was standing in the door and had been watching her mother being fucked by me!
LIVE LATINAS SEX SHOWS
ImLive.com - Always Hot, Always LIVE
Compliance with 18 U.S.C. � 2257