Your Ad Here
Google
LIVE teens are waiting to VideoChat with you NOW!
ImLive.com - Always Hot, Always LIVE
Compliance with 18 U.S.C. � 2257

Sunday, November 18, 2007

Chatroom MILFS

I met Carolyn online about a month ago. She is a 32 year old mother of two teenagers who has a husband that ignores her. I have spent the last 3 weeks building a rapport with her and gaining her trust. Most milfs that cheat are just seeking what their not getting at home...attention!Tonight Carolyn mentioned that she and her husband had a huge fight right before he had to board a plane, he travels a lot for business. Her daughters were out of the house spending the night with some friends and she was really needing someone to talk to. Sensing this as a moment not to be wasted I invited her over to my home,I was only half shocked when she said o.k.

When Carolyn arrived, I led her into the kitchen where I had just cooked us a big dinner. She liked that I could cook. Afterwards we went to the living room and sat down to talk, I put some music on and we just talked for a few minutes until a slow song she knew came on. I asked her to dance and she replied with "why not?"

As the song ended, I'm sure she could feel my hard on caused from holding her. Carolyn reached out ,cupped my cock through my jeans and asked "Is that for me?"

In record time I had her stripped, flipped, and was eating her pussy. We moved into a 69 and OH MY GOD, this milf could suck like a pro. Carolyn had just finished cumming when she asked me to fuck her ass. Since I had never had anal intercourse with a woman before, I was a little scared to hurt her but after some lube and about 10 minutes, I found my balls slapping her ass with each thrust. This milf was insane with passion and was backing that ass up with a vengeance. I soon pulled out and came in her mouth just as she turned around. she started sucking my dick again right away. The only time she stopped was to inform me that I was only the second guy to ever fuck her and I was bigger than her husband. That got me harder than before. I carried Carolyn into my bedroom and spent the next 45 minutes pounding that pussy for all it was worth. We ended up fucking a few more times before she left but she said if I'm a good boy she will bring her best friend over next week for a me sandwich. I will keep the rest of you milf hunters posted as to how this plays out.
LIVE LATINAS SEX SHOWS
ImLive.com - Always Hot, Always LIVE
Compliance with 18 U.S.C. � 2257